A day for Max

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

On Sunday morning we had Mannix blessed at church. It was such a beautiful day. I was so excited to have a day set aside to just celebrate Max. I am constantly expressing to Daniel my concerns of Max feeling like a "second" child and wanting him to feel just as loved. When you have an almost two year old constantly demanding and often winning your attention this is a never-ending thought. I love my Maxy boy so much and am forever grateful to him for being so patient and so forgiving while I get the hang of this mum of two thing. He fills my heart daily.

We had a small gathering in the afternoon with our close friends and family. Max's room is Woodland themed and I tried to stick to that theme for the day. We had deserts only and it is safe to say that most left in a sugar coma and probably stayed that way for a few hours. Our house remains in the coma as we have been living off left overs.



 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gathering My Os © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger