Early Easter Celebrations!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Both our families are going away for the Easter weekend this year so we are going to be celebrating one early and one late. This weekend we had all of Daniel's family over for an Easter lunch and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids.

As the boys start to get older holidays are getting so much funner! I almost squeal when I think about Christmas this year.

We had a yummy pork roast for lunch, cooked on the spit of course. It was our best one yet and the crackle was AMAZING. Then I did a little egg hunt for Trey and my nephew as Max and my niece are still too young. I used the plastic eggs that you can put things inside and that way only had to have a few with chocolate eggs inside. They loved this and loved the toys as much as the treats. I was very surprised to see that Trey totally knew what was going on and understood the whole hunt. He was looking and running for the eggs and putting them in his bucket. He did also add some clothes pegs and handfuls of dirt from the garden to his bucket.....

It was such a fun day. There is nothing like spending time with family and eating good food at the same time. It is also a bonus if you have cousins to run your kids out of energy!

Happy Easter week everyone! Here is to a four day working week instead of five!









I love this photo! This is all the grandchildren on the Oostendorp side and I just love how real it is! No fake happy faces in this shot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gathering My Os © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger