Littles Monthly Update

Friday, March 20, 2015


Mannix - 3 Months
Maxy is growing so quickly I am scared to blink. This month he really said goodbye to his newborn face and has really started to look like a little boy. He has found his voice. If Max is awake you are sure to hear him squealing and babbling away to himself or his toys. I am guessing he will have a lot to say when he can. He absolutely loves to be scared in a game of pick-a-boo and starts laughing hysterically after every "boo".  His favourite toy is still his play mat where he will play happily hitting the toys that hang above his head. There are many attempts to roll over but I don't know what he plans to do once he rolls over as he still hates tummy time. 

Atreyu Matthew Davison - 20 Months
Trey is so much fun. This is by far my favourite age. Trey loves being outside. If he is inside he is taking my hand to take me to the door to unlock it for him. Once he is out he loves to explore, drive his cars and play with Tupac. He could spend hours in the yard and won't even blink if it starts raining. He is starting to talk and is learning new words every day. This week he learnt how to play "duck, duck, goose!" and shocked everyone when he took his turn and said "duh, duh, goo". It was a proud mumma moment for sure. He doesn't quite understand that Max can't play yet and I have caught him a few times walking over to Max and giving him a few big taps on the head while saying "duh, duh, duh". I was quite shocked when he started calling me by my first name. I know get one chance at "mum" and if I don't answer straight away its "Maegan, Maegan, Maegan". 


Both the boys are growing so quick and really forming such an amazing bond. They look at each other and you can already tell the love they have for each other. This month has really made me realise that I am in so over my head with these two!! Its going to be a rollacoaster raising these two and I can not wait! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gathering My Os © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger