Tuesdays.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


I just want to start this post by letting everyone know that I have just had my first shower since Saturday. Yep that is correct I almost went three days without a shower. I know, I am grossing myself out at the thought. The truth is I have a teething three month old (no lie) and a million other excuses as to why our life has been so crazy the last few days. When I did have 30 minutes to sneak into the shower I decided to spend it building block towers with my one year old or convincing my three month old that tummy time is actually fun. So while I almost made it to the end of day three without a shower I don't even care. Time is so valuable and my priorities are so different. And I am more then ok with that. 

Maxy boy has been teething over the past week. Trey had his first two teeth come through at four months so this early teething thing is nothing new to me. My heart breaks for these boys when they are sick or hurting. It is even harder then the zero hours of sleep I have been getting. I am hoping they come through sooner rather then later so he can have a bit of a break. 

Last night I snuck out with my mum and sister to see Cinderella at the movies and grab some sushi. It was so good. The sushi and the sneaking out. I have not been to the movies for SO long so it wouldn't have mattered what we saw - it would have been perfect. I actually liked the movie. It really reminded me of the importance of being a parent and how your example really is the most powerful teaching tool when it comes to raising your children. Thank you Disney! 

We are officially half way through the week and I am so excited to spend Easter with my boys and especially excited to finally give Max his own space in our house. We will be doing his spot in the room this weekend. We are desperately needing to move so he can have his own room but until we sort out where we want to go he gets a little special spot. I will share it when it is complete. 

Hope your Wednesday brings something awesome! 

PS. the above photo was taken pre-shower.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gathering My Os © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger