Mumma Essentials.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Since Max was born I have discovered a whole new meaning to crazy and can't seem to find time to do a lot of the things I used to. So I thought I would share a few of the things that help me survive the day!


Big Mumma Shades. 
Putting makeup on each day is so far down my list of priorities that most days it doesn't happen. Which is why I am a big fan of big sunnies. If I have to rush out or I need to get the kids to a park STAT to save my sanity then I chuck these on and no one can even tell I haven't put my day face on. 

Go To Jeans. 
Everyone has that pair of jeans that seem to be able to work for every occasion - if you don't go find some immediately and purchase them! For me its my boyfriend jeans that I can put on with any tee or jumper without much thought or trashing of my wardrobe. Plus they are so comfortable and dark enough to be baby vomit friendly. 

Go To Stripe.
I love stripes. Anything with a stripe is going to hide a dirty mark better then most fabrics. With two boys dirty mark hiding is what I am about. I own about 10 of these tees. Most of mine (including this one) are from Big W and are only $6.

Face Wipes. 
Most days I don't get to shower until the boys are in bed at night. Face wipes is my way of freshening up for the day and feeling some what clean!

Perfume. 
For me perfume reminds me that I am a woman (not only a mum) so I love to start the day with a spray. It also hides the smell of that baby vomit that happened right after you got dressed and your hungry toddler allowed no time for an outfit change.

It is only a few things but for me when it comes to a smooth day every little thing counts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gathering My Os © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger